xmpp - C# Client to Client Messaging -


I will try and make clear what I want to achieve first.

Imagine two users when the user opens a particular form, then the form is applied to the underlying data records, so that the user can only make changes at that time.

User B has a list of all records (in a grid) that is already in reference to the records opened by user A among others. What we want to do, when the user opens A record, then the user is updated to show a lock icon next to the line to update the record list of B. The record is in use.

This is a trivial example of what we do with messaging but you get the idea that User A does something that user B should know about it.

I have implemented a system using Cobar-Net for C # and an Open Fire Jabber server. Actually when the message is sent, a new line will be inserted on the message table in the database. The message table is seen by a service client using the SqlDependency object, so when a new message is created, the service creates relevant messages and sends it over and over via the openfire server to the desired client.

It works fine, but instant messaging is supported for the open fireworks box function, which is obviously not what I am trying to achieve. The problem I have is that if a user is logged into two application contexts (i.e. Test and Live), then OpenFire does not know which message to send a message because a user / server / resource of JID structure processing information Does not take.

Actually, the way I am currently using OpenFire and Jabber-Net is not perfect.

Is there a pattern that I want to achieve, letting a customer know this message, while being able to specify which customer messages you are sending also, XMPP answers Because I could make my own message types to parse.

My application is a Windows form, .NET 3.5 C # app

I will add only a few more figures to indicate which application reference is affected and Other clients decide if they need to handle the message or not.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -