android - Flv to mp4 conversion -


I want to play flv files in android So what do I think is to convert flv files to MLP4 or 3GP (for which there is a decoder in Android). OpenCore can be used to convert I have seen in the Opencore code, OpenCore is a class in "OpenCore / Android / external / opencore / fileformats / mp4 / composer" to create an MPCI file, it's like APIS

  AddTrack AddSampleToTrack  

I should input input as frame, but in the flv I want to convert the Sorenson video and MP3 audio frame (later to remove the header Trivial string operations) are I I t is a good way to convert can be used directly as an input to the Apis or do MPV to MP4? And I have also seen in "/ Android / External / Opencore / Nodes / PYMP 4FF ​​Component", but it reads from ports as to how this class is not capable of sending input.

Tell me your thoughts.

I have solved using ffmpeg. I've ported FFPAP and EnvelopeAir on Android. It works great


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -