c# - How do I store a rating in a song? -


I want to be able to store information about a song that has been opened through my application. I would like the user to be able to give a rating to the song and this rating can be loaded every time users open it using my application.

I should also know that I should store the ratings in the database or an XML file.

There is a net class library to edit the ID3 tag (v1-2.4). I will store the ratings directly in the comments section of MP3 because id3v1 does not have many of the storage features which id3v2 does, if you want to store additional information for each MP3, then keep a unique identifier on MP3 And then after seeing a database, what will happen?

I want to be careful about adding a custom tag to MP3 because it is an easy way to delete a large library besides this, I went down before this road and when I started programming knowledge Had enjoyed it, who came out of it, trying something like the iTunes SDK or the final FM could be a better route.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -