c# - How to populate an updateable FormView from an EntityDataSource with filter -


I'm trying to create a user page to update account details. I want to populate a form with the member's data, but I do not have to set any filter on EntityDataSource to limit the query.

When I Member ID would select statement set based on, I receive error to

is able to be set if EnableDelete, EnableInsert, or EnableUpdate able .

I think it is because you run a query can not update a projection

What I Pej_lod and format yourself ?

Selection There is no need to set up, just where he is.

You can do something like:

  & lt; asp: EntityDataSource id = "MyDataSource" EntitySetName = "Entity1" runat = "server" Knekshnstring = "name = Maynekts configure where" EnableUpdate = "true" DefaultContainerName = "MyEntities" = "it.MemberId = @MemberId" & gt; & Lt; WhereParameters & gt; & Lt; ASP: the query string parameter DbType = "Int32" name = "User ID" query Stringfild = "member" / & gt; & Lt; / WhereParameters & gt; & Lt; / ASP: EntityDataSource & gt;  

If the parameter is passed by the query string. There are also many other underlying parameter types.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -