dot - Prevent overlapping records using graphviz and neato -


I am creating a dot file to represent computer hardware and physical connection networks and to display. I feel OK while processing the dot program, but I think I really want it to make a more "free form" picture to be processed by Neto because it starts with grom just when I get it With my big file run, everything is overlapping.

I am trying to find syntax that there is a subset of my dot file below to define the overlap attribute.

  graph {node [size = record, height = 1]; PC8 [label = "{{GigE1> GigE1 | | GigE2 & gt; GigE2} | {& lt; name & gt; PC8} | {& lt; dvi1 & gt; dvi1 | & lt; Dvi2 & gt; dvi2 | | & lt; dvi3 & gt; dvi3 | | lt; dvi4 & gt; dvi4}} "]; PC9 [label = "{{GigE1> GigE1 | & gt; GigE2 & gt; GigE2} | {& lt; name & gt; PC9} | {& lt; dvi1 & gt; dvi1 | & lt; Dvi2 & gt; dvi2 | | & lt; dvi3 & gt; dvi3 | | lt; dvi4 & gt; dvi4}} "]; C1 [label = "{{ 

Well, with most questions ... my post immediately After I traced the answer. I need to add article [overlap = false] at the top of the file

Do this like this:

  graph g {overlap = false; Node [shape = record, height = 1]; / * ... * /}  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -