javascript - YUI Charts Styling -


Through my search for open-source charting systems, I found the YUI library. So here's the question how can I make x-axis and y-axis transparent. Style: {Border: {Color: 0xD0D696, Size: 1}, Font: {name: "Arial", Size: 10, Color: 0x559330}, DataTip: {Border: {Color} XXIS: { Color: 0x559330 }, yAxis: { Color: 0x559330, Size: 1}, Font: {name: "Ariel", Size: 13, Color: 0x586b71}} 0x559330 , key tex: {color: 0x2e434d, length: 4}, minor ticks: {color: 0x2e434d, length: 2}, key gridline: {size: 1, color: 0xF7ECBB}}}

I have to change the bold text. I tried the colors: "transparent", but not with any luck. I checked the document briefly, but there is no reference to a transparent background.

As per the context, you should set the size to 0.

  xx: {size: 0}, yAxis: {size: 0}  

size A numeric value The thickness represents the value of 0 will hide the axis (but not the label).

See this and other settings


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -