SQL Server 2008 Full Text Search results -


I have a small problem when using SQL Server Full Text Search.

Let me explain,

  • I have a table with a blob (a pdf file) inside.
  • I have made a complete text index in that table as it should be.
  • I have PDF from iFilter from Adobe.

However, when I put some files in my table and execute a search:

  Select from my label * WHERE FREETEXT (*, N'thank ');  

It only gives a column from my desk (well, I asked this, did not it?).

But I really have to return the word 'thank you'. Is there any way to do this?

I am fighting with this issue for about 2 days ...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -