Update SQL table with bigint field from VBA (MS Access) -


Enter the code here I have a large primary primary key and MS Access on SQL Server 2005 2003 is front-end (linked tables).

I want to update the record for the table of bintions as the primary key. I use

  CurentDb.execute _ "myTable SET Field1 = 1, Field2 = 'Test' WHERE bigintKey = "& amp; My conflicts  

I get data mismatch in the criteria expression.

How can I update a record on MS SQL database in which MIS login?

Edit: When I do, I do not give any error

  CurentDb.execute _ "myTable SET Field1 = 1, Field2 = 'test' Update WHERE BigintKey = '' & amp; _Mivier & amp; "'"  

but it does not update records ...

There are not many reasons for using a primary key value, ranging from 9,223,372,036,854,775,808 to 9,223,372,036,854,775,807.

You are the best Just complete that primary key on the SQL side If you make this change, then things work just fine. I recommend doing this, remember, an int = length in MS-Access in SQL Server.

Try opening the linked table in Access table. I think that SQL 2005 table with bigint as PK will not be displayed correctly (you will see deleted in each column).

I think That link would have if it works properly you remove the side SQL server settings PK. In other words, you can create a unique index and set it to magnification (identity), but do not set it as a PK, it is not ideal from the document view point, and if there are other tables in the applicable tables I do not recommend removing PK settings (in fact you can not do this)

Therefore, as it stands now I am unable to successfully link to a SQL Server table if PK is large note that other columns work fine as a larger size. They are just linked to the text data type for MS-Access, I see that the samples of your code correctly believe that this text is going to be column (which is right in your part). This happens only when there is a disturbance in the big PK column.

I will change the difference to STL on a large scale (I can not see the need for such a large size PK). If you should keep the column as bigInt, then simply remove the PK setting on the SKL side (if possible).

Then you can get that big column in the form of a large index, and it can continue an auto increment identification column. However, this can not be a big pike, which does not work.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -