windows - Validating WinForms TextBox (in C#) -


In the TextBox_Leave event, I have to check if the number entered in the text box is in serial number or not. If it is not in the order,

I need to display the message because "number" is missing

For example:

In the text box, I entered 3 and clicked on the tab: I Need to display the message "Number is not" order, number "1" and "2" is unavailable "

< Div class = "post-text" itemprop = "text">

I do not know that it also works in C # 2.0, it's my experience in C # 3.0:

Why use TextBox_Leave? Verification is correct whether the input is correct or not.

To set an error correction, the error repository (with the toolbox can only drag it to the form from the toolbox) You can use: a red triangle in a (blinking) exclamation mark .

Any error repositor can also block any submissions.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -