agile - Can burnout happen when doing Scrum sprints continuously? -


I am with a very small startup and we have started using the form of a bunch / playful development cycle .

In many ways, I enjoy the scrum. We have a relatively short sprinter (2 weeks) and I like the burn dart chart to track the progress of the team. I like the feature board so I always know what I should do next.

However, now we are entering our 18th Sprint release cycle and I am starting to feel a little burned It is not like I do not like a job or my colleague, this is only this That these sprints ... well, sprints . From the very beginning, I really feel that I am running against the clock to maintain my growth velocity. When we are done with Sprint, we plan the feature sets and projections of the next sprint one day and then we go again.

Is it normal for people who work in mature Agile / Scrum development process? Or are we losing something? Is it normally time to take time to do something which is unassigned to cure minor things and cleanse your head?

This is relatively normal and sometimes our team members may complain if projects long Continues till

What we are talking about is sustainable speed If you and your team are able to maintain your momentum for a long time, then it is excellent - you have achieved hyperproductivity which is trying for all the skrom teams. Alternatively, if you think that you anticipate how much you can actually do in a day, you may need to re-evaluate during your retrospective. In a day the productive time amount that one team sprints select to identify when planning their potential, it is referred to as the Focus Factor .

Heinrich Nieberg has to say:

I use the default "focus" focus for new teams, usually 70%, because this is the time of our second teams Is over.

However, what are you talking about, it seems that after the sprint, the Sprint has a nonstop speed, not necessarily your productivity Be in Here are some tips for those things we have tried to deal with:

  • Finish the sprint on Friday morning Review your sprint in the morning and retrospectively and the team will have their head Let the rest of the day do some more work to clean. Pick up with the Sprint Plan on Monday.
  • We present the notion of "laboratory days" that it is all day that the team is taken away from the project and they can improve their technical skills through research with each other and cooperate on specific technical subjects. Let's spend time working with Most of the time, they do not do anything with a specific project, and team members allow to think about lighter topics.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -