c# - Dynamic service reference in Silverlight -


I'm building a Silverlight application that has interface with SharePoint Web services In one Windows applications I have my own local SharePoint server I will create a web context, then by changing the Yuri in the context of that sequence, I would like to use any SharePoint site. Silverlight does not have web references, but similar functionality can be obtained with service references. However, there is no way to change the URI of the reference on the runtime. Is there a way of doing it in Silverlight? Or a Better Way to Use SharePoint Web Services from Silverlight?

Note: I need to access the list item attachment, so owssvr.dll will not be enough (I think?)

As you are using WCF (for service reference), you can change the address of the service like this:

  MyServiceSoapClient SOAP Client = new MyServiceSoapClient (); MySoapClient.Endpoint.Address = New End Point (URI)); // Call Here  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -