c# - RegEx and QueryString -


I have this regex that I use with my website

  ^. * (/ My question is that I can use the query string with my regex,     P> 

/ about-us / contact / ? L = en -> page.aspx? Id = 12 & l = en

where id = 1 = / about-us / contact /

where l = en = /? L = en

Edit:

  ^. * / ([A-z0-9, -] +) / ([A-z0- 9, -] +) / (\? L = en)  

I get an error on this: \ iC #

What is a way to tell Regex For if x = x is present then regex is a match, but if regex is not present for x = x / about-us / contact / a match?

Thanks,

expression

  [\? & Amp; Amp;] (? & Lt; name & Gt; [^ & amp; =] +) = (? & Lt; value & gt; [^ & amp; =] +)  

Description name by name / value added HTTP query String, name in the group named "Name" and value in the group named "Price"

Mail -> http://stackoverflow.com/?a=b&c=d

Non-Matching -> http://stackoverflow.com/

Author Rating: Kevin Spencer.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -