C: Using memset function -


This is the code that I want to try to write:

  #include & Lt; Stdio.h & gt; # Include & lt; Math.h> # Include & lt; Stdlib.h & gt; #include & lt; String.h & gt; # Include & lt; Malloc.h & gt; Int main (int argc, char * argv []) {float arry [3] = {0}; Mmateset (Array, (int) 10.0, 3 * size (float)); Return 0; }  

My problem is that I have to see whether it is possible to create every entry in the array from 0 to second. However, after stepping on that line, the array material changes to a very small number (0). I am surprised that in this case I am doing wrong using the message () function. I hope this is not a duplicate post, as I am not typing any of the suggested questions.

By simply casting twice in Intel, the binary number 00001010 (in 10 binary) creates, and This is the price that is mamated since it is a four, so each of your floats are actually receiving bit pattern 00001010 00001010 00001010 00001010.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -