command line - Linux: Possible to extend and Alias? -


A simple example:

Suppose i have a nickname where the source is done anywhere :

  alias ls' ls -o ' 

I have to add another nickname to this:

  alias ls' Ls -a ' 

So when I execute it, I'm actually receiving:

  ls -o -a  

Is this possible? Of course, in the above example, the second overwrites the first.

Why should I want this? The first surname (more complex than the example) is publicly shared with the company's server and I do not want to duplicate it when the original is modified.

I am using the C shell.

  eval "$ (alias -p | grep '^ alias ls =' | sed" S / '$ / -o' / ")"  

Note that it assumes that you are using Bash.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -