Create instance of COM class dynamically in .NET -


I can load COM DLLs that are registered on my machine like this:

  Type type = Type.GetTypeFromProgID ("MYCOMDLL.ClassName"); Object boxed = activator. Create Instance (Type);  

I can then think of implementing methods etc.

How can I get this from a DLL file which is not registered on my machine?

Something similar to this Maxodode:

  type type = type. GateTypeFormFile ("MyFile.dll", "MYCOMDLL.ClassName"); Object boxed = activator. Create Instance (Type);  

Is this possible?

You must either register (or) traditional DLL before, or (b) the registration- Mac about free COM MANIFEST files

It can help with (B) -


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -