DateTime In C# -


If I want to parse from time to time in C #, but in some cases I have either a date and Time component or no date, but a time component, how would I do this? Generally when you leave components of time, then it automatically assumes that time is 12:00. But I do not want this if the time component is disappearing, then I just want to set the datetime to store only one date and stop time component.

The value of a timetable is internal only one UInt64 ( Inverted in C #), which stores the number of ticks in the past, so whether you like it or not, the time component will always be there.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -