Delphi 5 & Crystal XI Rel. 2 (RDC) how to? -


I am trying to work with this but I get an "invalid index" error where "user id" is set should go.

  FRpt.Database.Tables [i] .conconception properties. Item ['User ID']: = edUserName.Text;  

This is my environment:

WinXP Sp3, Crystal Reports Developer XI Rel.2 SP4, Delphi 5 Update Pack 1

Any help Or consider the idea very much!

Thx, Reinhard

[i] Your value may be criminal ... I certainly can not remember, but I believe that instead of table table [1], the table will be in place of [0], as one would expect I change to change my loop Done:

CrTables: = CrDatabase.Tables; CrTables for CRTables for OSB

You have been shown a loop through the table or starting with 1 instead of 0.

I hope it will be helpful.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -