dns - How to get list of URLs for a domain -


I would like to create a list of URLs for a domain, but instead of crawling the domain itself, instead of saving the bandwidth So is there a way to use existing crawled data?

I thought that is a solution, which allows me to download the first 1000 results in the TSV format. However, to get all the records, I have to scour the search result. Google also supports Search Site but does not provide an easy way to download data

Can you think of a better way that works with the most (if not all) websites?

Thank you, Richard

You can use 500 URL for free through this online tool. You can download a list:

... Just after the Select Tool, "Text List" crawls your site.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -