encoding - display chinese character in eclipse console output -


I am trying to display some Chinese characters in GB2312 encoding in the Eclipse Console. I know that in Run dialog -> General tab -> console encoding, I can choose additional encoding other than the default CP1252. However, how can I add additional encoding, such as GB2312?

thanks

to:

, Inherited from the default encoding, the resource associated with the launch configuration (project).
If the encoding is not specified for the project - Configure encoding for workstation or system default encoding is used.

It appears that you can not change console encoding anywhere but not in the normal tab of the configuration (see) in the configuration, I'm not sure It can be done at this time.
It already has some side effects.

As illustrated, you can only change the encoding once.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -