exception - C#: Finding a Missing Dependency -


I'm getting this error message, running a webservice on which I'm working. It is created, but when I call them:

  file or assembly name (re-edited). None of the frameworks, or its dependencies, got found  < / Pre> 

Stack trace shows that between my code and the exception goal, there are 3 referenced DLLs and 4 layers of the system. Reflection How can I find out that in which case the exception is thrown, or at least it shows which dependence is looking for and where is it looking?

I do not have access to codes or symbols, referenced DLLs that are between my code and exception.

DependencyWalker helps determine which dlls are missing.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -