flex - AS2 .swf loadmovie() and unloadmovie() fail when nested inside an AS3 .swf container -


I have an AS2. SWF is loading as a parent AS3 .swf child AS2.swf calls loadmovie () and unloadmov () to display 3 jpeg files. The images are loaded for the first time, but after that, call to loadmovie () to call the image or fail to call the unloadmovie () I have found the following Adobe Bug Report () which has said it is a solution Has been done, and has also said that the child's movie clip can be replaced without a problem. Here's the code that I'm calling.

  _root.help_mc.scenes_image1_mc.loadMovie ("first.jpg"); _root.help_mc.scenes_image2_mc.loadMovie ("second.jpg"); _root.help_mc.scenes_image3_mc.loadMovie ("third.jpg"); _root.help_mc.scenes_image1_mc.unloadMovie (); _root.help_mc.scenes_image2_mc.unloadMovie (); _root.help_mc.scenes_image3_mc.unloadMovie ();  

I am not well aware of the action script, so I am afraid that I can not correctly reference the movieclip. The bug report says that children can not change them instead of SF, but if AS 2 is working as a SFF psuedo root, can I refer to movie clips via AS2 SFF?

AS3 does not work AS3 simultaneously. There are two different virtual machines in Flash Player 9 and above - AS3 for AS2, AS2 and others and only one load of them, which means that you can perform AS3 or AS2 But not both


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -