formatting - What is a good stand-alone JavaScript formatter for fixing missing semicolons? -


I am trying to restructure / fix many legacy web code and unfortunately most of it is poorly formatted javascript. I am looking for a batch / scripting utility which can fix javascript which is missing silicol at the end of the executive statements.

I have tried script with beautifully- cl.js rhino, but this is not to add a semicolon; Besides, I have tried to think that I can modify it to modify , But it creates all the comments, considering that we have 2000-3000 files, any solution should be scriptable.

The following topics were referenced, although none of the solutions was sufficient for many reasons: - does not handle semicolons - no latitude

Any thoughts / solutions ? thank you in advanced.

Obviously you will need to do this if you want to reduce the files on the deployment. Missing semiconductor probably # 1 reasons do not minimize JS files properly, so I understand your motivation.

To run the file through JSLIT, write a small dragon (or whatever) script, use the output again to see JSLline which lines need a semicolon, then the JS source Spin through and add them.

I think you can be quite fearless here, because JavaScript has added semicolons in any way.


Update: The "Format" tab provides a missing semicolon entry.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -