How can I write a Visual Studio macro to perform an Extract Class refactoring? -


I'm trying to create a macro for Visual Studio 2008 that behaves like this: (Remove class macro)

I currently highlight some text in the open document and call the macro (a keybinding or whatever is done).

The macro runs "Project.AddClass" for the current active project, allowing me to specify the name of the class.

The macro adds text that was originally highlighted in the recently created class file in other documents, and removes the text from the original file.

The text is added to the new file inside the new class body, i.e. inside the opening and closing braces.

I'm tinkering with it, but I have just created

Today it has detected a macro and your question, while given that others have done this - although some of them are yes RS is one of the answers in the form of a reply :)

Updated February 2012 - Macro project can be found here:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -