iphone - Core Data XML import/export of single object -


With core data, especially on Cocoa Touch, is it possible to export and import individual items in XML format ( Built-in store format, ideal)?

I am asking this because I am using core data to manage my object graph anyway, and I need to send and receive my object in XML in XML and then I It would be convenient for me if there is a special facility function for such import / export.

Of course, it's possible you just have to type the code.

If you ask, core data does not have any special import or export routine.

There is a section in it's core data programming guide that talks about data import strategies.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -