iphone - How to call function in every "X" minute? -


I was trying to create a sample iPhone application to update the current location. I have a function that logs to the current location, "Log content location", but I do not know how to call these functions automatically in each x minute (or seconds).

Please advise me which method I need to see in the apple document

Thank you for your help.

sung

See the document for NSTimer. This allows you to schedule a timer that will call the function (defined by the "target" object and a "selector" that you want to call). You can change the interval on which the timer starts to fire, and this should do the trick!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -