Locking and Synchronization in DJango -


I'm a little new for DJGengo and I'm pretty sure how to handle the locking of important sections. I know that Python has some great thread locking mechanisms that I can use, but I do not know that the Dygengo support it Will do Will a single production server have multiple processes connected with the container running each of my containers, or it will be in only one container so that the lock works in all requests.

It depends on how Django is run on the server as an app developer It can not know that your app will be run in a single process or several forced processes. The most standard setup that I have seen using fork instead of threading.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -