On iphone 3.0 how to disable Cut, Copy and Paste option -


Do anyone know how can I disable cut, copy and paste options on iPhone 3.0?

Thank you for your help and time.

I, CanPerformAction: Along with: For this purpose, I It was simply to clean the pasteboard on exit from the application. In my AppDelegate.m:

  - (zero) application attribute: (UIApplication *) application {NSLog (@ "application ended"); // Clear pasteboard to prevent pasting in other applications: UIPTboard * Pasteboard = [UIPPboard General Pasteboard]; Pasteboard.itm = zero; }  

This works well for my user-annotated reference reference. I do not care about copying and pasting users in my application, but I would rather not reproduce their original content.

At some point I want more robust control, maybe CanPerformAction: Along with: , so that I can allow users to copy / pasting the content I have created.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -