oop - reading a configuration information only once in Python -


I'm using ConfigParser to read the configuration information stored in a file. I am able to read the content in this subject and use it in other modules. I'm not sure that the configuration file is read every time when I call the config.get (parameter). How can I ensure that the configuration information is read only once and the remainder is read from the cache.

I try to specify the configuration in a variable.

get configVariable = config

Then you can pass the configuration variable as needed in other modules.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -