oop - Which design option is better to use in coding a framework? -


I am creating a framework (in Java but the question is normal) in which I will provide a set of interfaces For example, I may have:

  Interface IControl {public IMSTOFFMMSTF (); Public IHelper getHelper (); } IMISTOFF {Public Zero doSomeMethod (IHelper Assistant); }  

How can I make sure that those examples of iiISTF and iHalper are available?

One way to create 'gator' methods in the interface and my structure examined for stern objects versatility.

Another option is to create intangible sections which implement a factory which calls (using a strategy pattern) but rejects the fact that I have the first place The client has to use the intangible class now. But they could oppose it using the interface instead of the intangible class. So I should not give the interface but only the intangible class ...

So, what are your thoughts on this, what is the practical approach of this?

class = "post-text" itemprop = "text">

How can I ensure that those examples of IMyStuff and IHelper are available?

If the client interfaces and classes are responsible for implementing themselves, I would say that they have the responsibility to ensure that these examples are available - I worry myself by putting them in my code I will not.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -