python - Is there any way to create a "project file" in Emacs? -


I say "project file" In the least sense I have some dragon projects which I use emacs W32 for windows By working with Rappmax. What would be good if I had an icon, I can click to open MX on my desktop, open the Rope project, and set the speed bar in the top-level directory of that project. Then I could also have had a way to set up the next project in my own emacs in the same way (but for that project). Of course, it is also acceptable if there was an emacs command or a shell command. Instead of an icon on your desktop, you could use it to get the same effect.

Is there any way to do this? I do not have Ellipse-Foo at all: - (

You want a project for the way you want If everything can be found, then use the answer I have posted about using desktop.el and named sessions:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -