ruby on rails - Why isn't Passenger respecting my custom log format? -


I need to change the log format of my rail app.

I put it in Lib directory and it is in the required development.rb env file.

  requires 'hodel_3000_compliant_logger' config.logger = Hodel3000CompliantLogger.new (config.log_path)  

and I should get the production of the development.log file as follows :

  Jun 28 03:05:13 Milky notebook rail [18243]: Memory usage: 86888 | PID: 18243  

When I start my app with script / server (mongol), I get this exact log. But when I run the app through Passenger, the logging on is the default of the format rail.

Why do not the passenger pass the long file like Murgil does?

Because passenger runs your rail app in production mode, and you only configured logger in development mode is. Copy your configuration to the production.rb environment file.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -