sql server - SQL Query Distinct Column Concatenate Other Column -


I have a MS SQL query that connects to several tables and is an example of the result:

  Email Address Column 2 --------------------- ---------------- sean@abc.com Value1 sean @ abc .com Price 2 test@abc.com Value 5 What I really want to achieve are the following results: Email address column 2 ------------------- - ------- ----------- sean@abc.com value1, value2 test@abc.com value5  

such other Columns that are similar to each row with the same email address. Can anyone help me get back different email addresses with SQL and add information about column 2?

Thanks for any response

Try the answer


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -