svn - Synchronizing code with two subversion repositories -


By searching here I found that this was a question, but I think my situation is bad! - (

I am a newbie with Internet repository development, I am studying in which there is an interesting sample project - a social network in ASP.net, the author kept the code as a codepack. (WindowsVN)) but failed. So the code I did was downloaded as a zip file (i.e. disconnected from the project repository), he created his own local store, and started modifying the code.

Now the codepacks resume has been activated. What I want to do is that I have to constantly change from the Codeplex repository in my local one, and sometimes some of my changes are returned to the codepacks repository.

Is this possible?

at least until now and as long as the traffic is low:

I have a cube Trent CodePenx 22875 release (as zip) Fortunately, before I started playing with this project, I originally saved the original 16202 zip file on my computer (but I think That I could get it from CodePlex too).

Now I have two folders My Computer: 22875 and 16202. What I did was used to compare two trees and it was discovered which files were modified. And I have manually integrated some changes in my code

I think it would be better with integration, but I am not yet familiar about it, so I stayed with TC.

To move to the other direction, I think I want to check the current codepace trunk, manually integrate my changes and make changes.

What can I say - it is useless but the quantity of my change is such that a local repository means more than working with codepacks. And codepex uses SVN, I enjoy working with SVN locally, I have spent $ 49 for VisualSVN, and I'm afraid of Git Unix Hacker: -)

< / Div>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -