webkit - What features does Firebug have that Safari 4's web inspector does not? -


I always hear that firebug is best for web dev I like to use a webkit based browser, And I use Safari 4 or WebKit I have no problem with web inspector.

It's background I'm wondering if there are features in firebug that Safari 4 is not?

If it is compelling, then I will give it a shot, but today I am working with it, not seeing much difference

> One that shows Safari 4's web inspector and in some places there are differences between firebug and web inspector.

One big plus (at least for me) is that the firebug can be extended and some good extensions and more.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -