asp.net mvc - jQuery not working with Html.ActionLink? -


I know that this is strange, but I am using asp.net mvc, i have real views on 2 scenes Simple jQuery One view is the home page and the other is an item detail page. This page has been opened using the Action link on the home page, jquery is not at all on the item details page.

  $ (function ('expelled!'); $ ('# Contact'). Hover (function () {$ ('# ConDetails'). AddClass ("gifback ");});});  

When this jQuery is put on the home page, the warning box shows, but not on the details page. Am I doing something stupid here

I could not think of a reason why it is not being cautious in that page Is there any jquery javascript referenced, unless removed in the details page?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -