c# - How can I invoke a WCF operation without HTTP container? -


I have an environment in which I can not add another HT container (whether service host, IIS, etc.), but I It still requires a process SOAP request (displayed as a string) with a WCF web service I was hoping to write a simple wrapping method (C #) such as:

  string processing smsmessage (String rick);  

In that method, I will create a system manually. ServiceModel.Channel. An XML reader with the message example that is running on the input string. I was hoping to avoid writing a manual dispatcher by creating a Channel Dispatch which resulted in the Message Instance was processed, but it seems that Channel Dispatches are connected to a special service host, I do not have anything in my environment if I Open ports are required. Is there some dispatching code that I can call to complete it without a hosting container?

Think everything is happening on the same machine, then using binding is probably your most Good bet.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -