c# - Keeping track of changes I make by copying project folders -


I am making a beginning so that if I have a term for what I am doing, I do not know how to find out . If I have been asked earlier then forgive me. So what do I do here Before I make a big code change, I make a copy of the project folder and for example it says "project v6". Then if I'm actually messing up and find a way to undo it, then I just go back to the previous folder. This is working well for me, but sometimes I forget to do it and take it back in two steps. Is this an easy way to do this now?

There are many source control tools, which keeps track of all this stuff, (using Wikipedia link) , Which tells each one with more detail.) Once you use them, it can be done more easily.

Whatever you have done on one server in both, maybe you're your own machine). But you can store your code elsewhere (so that you do not lose everything, if your hard disk fails or something like this). This is a good example.

Git - To work hard, but very powerful (more is used when there are many people working on the same project, and even sometimes the same file) To deal with very easy branches and accessories (if you do not know what it is, you do not need it yet)

svn (dissection) and CVS - to use with less resources Simple for Probably enough for your needs


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -