c# - Repeater pagination with checkboxes issue -


I have a repeater that displays data from the database, each item contains a checkbox that is "erased" Used for "mark" etc. (There is no object in the database for the checkbox!).

Because I use pagination (at data access and presentation level), there is no way to preserve checkbox values ​​between page movements.

How can I solve this issue?

The way I have solved it in the past, to put a handler on the checkbox, whatever AJAX server Returns to the so that it can store the status of the check box when it is toggle. This information is stored in the user's session. During paging, I check the state for every checkbox and set it properly because the page is presented. Any work depending on the status of the checkboxes uses information from the session. Once the action has been completed, I remove the state from the session. You also need to find out how you want to manage it in relation to page navigation.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -