design time - Can the Visual Studio properties editor reference a property to component in another form (or class)? -


Being a Delphi developer is going on .net I TDataModule & However, to be available TForm, I can not find a way to form a reference to another component from another component on another form (or component) class on a form.

I understand the technical difference under this issue. Delphi Component architecture is based on component-streaming (resource serialization), but .NET form is actually a code generator. If this is not possible; I wonder, generally, do UI designers have common ingredients in one place? Is it always to be implemented in code?

A little more specific for what I am trying to accomplish; I am using DevExpress XtraGrid for more than one example of the grid in the context of the usual "ExternalRepository" how can the grid in different forms refer to an example similar to ExternalRepository? Establishing this property through code is completely eliminating grid design time capabilities.

Is there any tricks here?

Answers DevExpress Forum Answered

It seems like it is not possible. In this issue of support center you will find some help:

Can there be many different designs at the time of design with many grid controls at the same time?

/ Html>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -