rotation - How can I get log4j to delete old rotating log files? -


How do I get log4j to delete old rotating log files? I know that I can set automatic jobs (cron for Unix and scheduled work for Windows), but I want to cross it on the platform, and I want to do it in the log configuration of our application instead of the different code in the OS , As part of our application. Specialized Scripting Languages ​​Our applications have not been written in OS scripting languages, and I do not want to do this part of them.

The Rolling FilePacker does this require you to set maxBackupIndex to the highest value for the backup file.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -