seo - Isapi Rewrite 301 redirect resolves as 404 - circular reference? -


I am trying to use IIS Isapi Rewrite to do the following ...

I need SEO friendly URL (quietly) as converted to this kind of application friendly URL:

  RewriteRule ^ / seo-friendly-url / /test/index.cfm [I, L]  

is quite easy.

But I need the pre-indexed URL (for example) to be redirected to 3rd SEO Friendly Word. Such as:

  Riwret rules ^ / test / index. Cfm / SEO-friendly-url / [I, R = 301]  

Each of these things OK in isolation but when I have my /ini-friend-url / my browser address bar in my .i file, but I'm working on 404. (Yes / test / index. CM is definitely exists!)

I know it looks like a circular reference, but the first rule only writes again the URL between the IIS and Application - There is no redirect, so I do not want to re-write Isapi for the second time. Or am I wrong about this?

I've enabled logging on Isapi rewrite and I see the following:

  Actitiffltrprkr Sf_antiaiaifaijiariarpiarsi_acaadiaraaroaroariariar New URL '/ SEO-friendly URL /' Aprent rails ( depth = 0) rule 1: results of 1 (length 15): / Test / Indak CMM rules (depth = 1) rule 1: -1 rule 2: 1 result (length 18): / SEO -friendly-url / apply - Rules: 301 Returning applications: 1 Rev. URL To Pas '/ SEO-friendly-url /'  

Anyone got any ideas?

You have two different rewrites and if you correct it, then it should work

  1. the first customer client user is never the agent which is requested / SEO-friendly and you do it internally rewrite and answer

  2. < Li>

    The other is not actually a rewrite, but a redirect. You send it back to that customer and request again for this / SEO-friend - I think you need to use [R = 301, L] to say that this is the end of the line - Just return it (L does that)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -