sql - Prevent users from creating Schedules for jobs -


I have to restrict development users from creating new programs for SQL Agent jobs. They should be able to create a job and choose one of the available programs, but should not be able to create a new schedule.

I have a bunch of developers who create SSIS packages, which need to schedule business hours. I am now faced with doing this, or someone should risk the possibility of determining a major task during my tenure and slowing the DEV server. Is this possible?

You also welcome an alternate solution.

Thanks, Raj

I have just found a way out.

  at spny_schedule & lt; USER & gt;  

Is there any other complexity?

Raj


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -