ssl certificate - SSL cert for billing module -


I am writing a billing module for startup, I am working on it. This is my first time buying SSL certificates I only need a certificate for a domain do I need all?

I plan to get an authorize.net compatible merchant account and did not know if they would need a deluxe or premium certificate? I am pushing this business forward, so I am trying to do this on cheaper. For some reasons, various certificates sold through attractive business of certification authorities take different price tags. Thank you

If you can accept your clients that the self-signed certificate is actually So, the most noticeable CA has given the "assurance" to the customers coming to your web site.

However, users want more than that.

The GoDaddy standard certificate provides domain verification is recognized by the GoDaddy browser, and will tell your client that yes, we have issued this certificate, and if you use the same certificate If you see the website, then there will be an error in verification.

You may need your requirements to assure the customer / you may need a certificate for which GoDaddy or any other provider will validate a point-by-contact with the business so that When I can travel, I can see that this website is registered on "Washington Widgets", as "who can buy a DNS name for $ 5 and open against spoofers The "assurance" is more a spoofer can be able to obtain a domain certified certificate for a website, which puts your names similar to this additional "assurance" cost is high, and many big companies assurant with a warranty

A new type of SSL is marketed to represent the highest level of exclusion and browser vendors.

C: Now, do you need your own site to be safe? Or else you can write a billing module and send tickets for one-third party ticket billing site such as PayPal, EstrettNet etc. . The word you want to see is a payment gateway . Often, these services will have a similar premium, but for a variety of assurances, there will be an small commission charge instead of an annual premium. They often provide APIs that you can link to your application to create an end-to-end billing experience.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -