ajax - cakephp with jquery .load -


I have a problem, I am using the kppp and loading IM in one page

  Function Load Dialog (Target Diiv, Source URL) {$ (TargetDiv) .empty () Html ('& lt; img src = "/ gambu / img / ajax-loader.gif" />'); $ (TargetDiv) .load (sourceUrl); }  

This work is fine, but in the loaded page I have got the complete and thickbox, and it is not working :( When the page load normally without Ajax If everything happens, I think that AJAX loaded pages can not see my JPY scripts. I have tried live, but it works only in the same way:

  $ ("# check"). Livequery ('click', function (event) {$ ("# myform"). Toggle checkbox (); Return  

but do not know how to use it with autocomplete and thickboxes in the keyboard)

Anyone in your sourceUrl & lt; Script / & gt; . They will not be executed.

Either take the script to the main page, or & lt; Script src = ... js / & gt; On the fly you can see the .load () page.

By the way, .live () before you can help binding elements to load them.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -