c - fscanf reading problem -


Sorry, maybe this is a stupid question.

I have a file:

36 146 10 53 240 133 104 28 51 81 124 ...

So I want to read numbers from a program , So I do:

... some functions .....

  int i; Unsigned four key [16]; File * FP; Printf ("\ n ------ \ n"); // open filename fp = fopen ("key.txt", "a"); Printf ("Reading 128 bit key: \ n"); (Fscanf (fp, "% d \ t", and key [i]); Printf ("% d \ t", key to [i = 0; i & lt; 16; i ++] ];} Printf ("\ n ------ \ n"); fclose (FP); return 0;  

But when the program prints the results on the screen Just meet me:

0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 .....

Any ideas?

  p = fopen ("key.txt") 

It is also a good idea to see that fscanf () to be truly successful in reading To view the value.

Edit: I just saw:

  Unsigned four keys [16];  

There should be an array of inner (I think - what this "key" means) is not very clear from the code:

  int key [16]; < / Code> 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -