c++ - What is a good random number generator for a game? -


What is a good random number generator to use for games in C ++?

I think:

  1. Very random numbers are required, so speed is good.
  2. The player will always complain about the random number, but I have given them a reference that says that I have really done my job
  3. Since this is a business project for which I have more It does not have time, it would be good if the algorithm was either a) relatively easy to apply or b) a good non-GPL implementation was available
  4. I already have rand () in many places Code> C am, so that should justify the changes to the other generator that is needed.

    I do not know much about this subject, so only one option I can come up with; Does it satisfy all these requirements? Is there anything else that is better?

    Edit: Merson Twister likes consensus but what about # 4? Is it true that rand () ?

    better than edit 2: , let me think a little bit at point 2: there is no way for it to cheat players to know the random number of periods. I want it random enough that people (at least who think of random) can not complain about it, but I'm not worried about the predictions. That is why I have put the pace in the form of top thoughts.

    Edit 3: Now I am tilting towards Manglaglia RNG, but I still need more input. Therefore, I am establishing a reward.

    Edit 4: Just a note: I intend to accept an answer just before midnight UTC (someone's representative cap). So if you are thinking of answering, do not wait for the last minute! Besides, I feel like MarsGlia's Exchift Generator. Does anyone have any input about them?

has developed the best and fastest RNG available recently, a remarkable one for a similar distribution .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -