email - Maintaining HTML Content Positioning in ENewsletters -


How do I get HTML content to be in relative status and to format from a browser / email to another? While developing e-newsletters, the format looks different in comparison to the other in an email server (when tested on my two emails). Example: When I open an email in my Gmail, padding around images is where I want it, but when my work opens in Outlook, there is almost no padding. Example: The font is displayed in Outlook according to style sheets, but changes to Gmail.

>

How can I keep the status sheet to keep the style sheet and presence stable?

The e-mail client is extremely awesome to provide HTML (especially Outlook and Lotus Notes) Usually write crippled HTML with inline CSS styles. It will not be better.

Make your design as easy as possible, and you have trouble finding the right look on many clients. The actual best practices for writing HTML depends on which customer you plan to support.

Some useful articles that provide insight into common solutions for HTML e-mail rendering issues:

  • There are some easy web services that can check your newsletter on multiple clients and give you screenshots of results. They are usually worth the money:


    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    c++ - Linux and clipboard -

    What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

    sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -