file - How to find PHPs tmp folder relative to script running? -


Is it possible to find a PHP TMP folder on runtime?

I am uploading files and I am using it for:

  $ _ files ['upfile'] ['tmp_name']  

However, for one of the APIs I am using, it is necessary for me to give the full file path of the uploaded file relative to my script! It's a little annoying but will have to do it.

How can I do this but any thoughts?

Edit

I am currently doing this because I know how many levels can go up but I'm sure that the TMP folder is different for different servers May be on.

  $ file = '../ ..' $ _ Files ['upfile'] ['tmp_name'];  

thanks

Not sure that this is an easy way But it works on my server In addition, there is probably a way to change folder names .. but this is behind me.

  $ folders = explode ('/', $ _SERVER ['SCRIPT_FILENAME']); For ($ i = 2; $ i & lt; Count ($ folder); $ i ++) $ dir = '../'; $ Dir = substr ($ dir, 0, -1); $ Dir = $ dir $ _ Files ['upfile'] ['tmp_name'];  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -