mouse - how to do click and drag in a winforms application -


I have a simple winforms application with many controls in it I want to be able to click and drag from anywhere on the form I want to move around (around) the whole thing. I have already explored the situation of some relief. I still need to know how to update my offset to tie the click and drag.

What I've tried so far is that it mainly looks like MouseDown , mouseover and mousemov events ), But they are not being called (breakpoints are not hit in them)

What am I doing wrong?


EDIT: I am not looking for drag and drop because I do not necessarily need to drag or drop. What do I want the following device to dry up?

  • There is no control
  • Set up an X and Y variable, which are printed in the form title, whenever They update
  • When a user clicks and drags anywhere on the form, X and Y are updated to reflect the speed of the pointer (click and drag down and right to the side < Code> x> 0

What's the way (with a setup like controller use) to hold all the places in one place, even for those who should be sent? or how to do any other hidden events About the parents chained to me? In my case I will never take care of who will get this event, so why should I

How do you manage mouse events exactly? If you have covered the panel , The mouse event of the form will not be called. Only the mouse events of the panel.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -