.net - returning Abstract Types through REST -


I am trying to create a rest of the service which will return some data which is a collection of abstract classes in which Various implementation classes include

For example.

& lt; RootType & gt; & Lt; DataAttribute & gt; & Lt; / DataAttribute & gt; & Lt; Array & gt; & Lt; ItemofClassA & gt; & Lt; / ItemOfClassA & gt; & Lt; ItemofClassB & gt; & Lt; / ItemOfClassB & gt; & Lt; ItemofClassC> & Lt; / ItemOfClassC> & Lt; / Array & gt; & Lt; / RootType & gt;

I belive I'll need something like this in my definition.

Root Type {{XMLType (Type A) [XMLType (ClassB)] [XMLType (Type C)] Public Abstraction [] array {get; set; }}

Probably test an indication.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -